Question:
who is the best football club inscotland, and why?
knightyd2003
2006-04-21 11:24:44 UTC
who is the best football club inscotland, and why?
Nine answers:
camsquirrel
2006-04-22 04:02:44 UTC
As a Rangers supporter, I think the best club in Scotland right now (and you did say best club, not best team) is Gretna FC. They are on the up and up... and UP... on the field, are the first side ever from the third tier to reach the Cup Final, look right now as though they will be playing in Europe next season. And their community work and so on appear to be absolutely second to none.
curious to know
2006-04-21 21:15:27 UTC
if you are asking about current form, then it would be Celtic. However Rangers have won the league far more times than any other club. In fact they are the most successfull domestic team in the world. Next season will see a rejuveation at Ibrox, with a new manager and more money to spend, so expect a far better Rangers team next year.
Jim
2006-04-22 09:10:40 UTC
Currently it's Celtic but historically I would have to go with Rangers given their number of League Championships compared to Celtic.
2006-04-22 12:46:06 UTC
glasgow rangers are the most succefull team in the world with 51 trophies(teams like celtic can only dream of that) and rangers reached the last 16 of the champions league celtic got eliminated in augaust(august is when the first round begins ha ha ha ha ha)
2006-04-21 23:14:38 UTC
celtic this season but remember who got to the last 16 of the champions league girl.
doogstar
2006-04-21 22:11:04 UTC
Dont listen to anyone else. The glorious Hearts are the best this season as we have won more games than anyone else and scored more goals in league and cup.
Manchester United Fan no.1
2006-04-21 19:39:08 UTC
Celtic because they almost won it last season won it this season and dominate every season with Larsson and co the good old days
dommers09
2006-04-21 18:46:28 UTC
Celtic without a doubt. If only they had better luck in Europe and got rid of Strachan...
meg
2006-04-21 23:12:53 UTC
Celtic, Celtic, Celtic!!