Question:
Is there any Glasgow Rangers fans out there.?
2006-04-21 14:56:43 UTC
Is there any Glasgow Rangers fans out there.?
Twelve answers:
2006-04-22 12:54:33 UTC
Yes i am, a loyal rangers fan, travel to away games , europe as well and a proud season ticket holder.

Well done 2 day hibs, Come on the Hibees!!!!!11
soccerguru
2006-04-22 00:25:58 UTC
As opposed to Celtic? Heck yes!!

I'm coming to Scotland this summer, I'll have to swing by Ibrox.
Jim
2006-04-22 09:07:14 UTC
No, I'm a Hibs supporter. Good luck for tomorrow, we need you to finish above Hearts.
Twistedfirestarter
2006-04-21 22:01:21 UTC
I'm not a football fan. I'm a Dundee Utd supporter.
2006-04-22 21:54:03 UTC
yep am a rangers fan
meg
2006-04-21 23:11:33 UTC
Have to say, I support Celtic. But your boy, Lovenkrands, is a great player!!
dj_gspin
2006-04-21 22:05:44 UTC
i will be once i move to glasgow next year
2006-04-22 12:43:12 UTC
yeah im a season ticket holder @ club deck 51 and counting
camsquirrel
2006-04-22 10:59:43 UTC
Yes. There ARE.
2006-04-22 01:55:48 UTC
AYE INDEED THERE IS.

NOW I SUPPOSE YOUR GONNA TURN IT AROUND AND SAY YOUR A CELTIC SUPPORTER ARENT YOU. YOU SLY LITTLE DEVIL YOU.
jayne
2006-04-21 21:57:46 UTC
hurrah! another scottish person here! em no i support myself :)
donniedarkside
2006-04-22 21:31:22 UTC
yup