Question:
why has no one answerd my question?
buzzzmann2003
2006-04-17 10:50:38 UTC
why has no one answerd my question?
Thirteen answers:
Anonymous
2006-04-17 10:53:23 UTC
sorry cant help you. don't knopw the answer. consult your sky manual for uinformation on control problem
2006-04-17 17:55:18 UTC
Noone knows the answers. Try asking them again at different times of day. Certain times of the day seem to bring different types of people. For example there seem to be alot of young kids between 3 and 9 p.m. There seems to be more adults on in the mornings while kids are at school.
2006-04-17 17:52:05 UTC
I have read both of your questions, and know the answer to neither. I don't follow sports, and I haven't messed with that type of electronics.

Try finding the manufacturer's website for the volume question.
kkds14
2006-04-17 17:53:44 UTC
It might be the category that you are placing it in and it might be the questions. Maybe no one knows the answers!
2006-04-17 17:53:59 UTC
cus no one knows the answer and no one feels like looking it up cus people these days are toooo lazy

=)
2006-04-17 17:53:26 UTC
Sorry i don't know the answer to either of your questions either.
Mr. Knowledgeable VI
2006-04-18 16:57:53 UTC
What is the question that you are asking?
2006-04-17 17:53:03 UTC
b/c no one knows the answer
Joker
2006-04-17 17:54:21 UTC
maybe noone knows the answer lol i aswer this one though
zul_indra2000
2006-04-17 18:03:02 UTC
because u never ask
The Fallen Angel
2006-04-18 01:04:10 UTC
i can't see ur question so sorry
2006-04-17 17:54:32 UTC
i will the answer is spam
Rinnie
2006-04-17 17:54:02 UTC
Dunno, i haven't seen your question at all( unless this IS the actual question)