Question:
Will a Scottish club ever win the Champions League?
thedene
2006-04-21 02:34:38 UTC
Will a Scottish club ever win the Champions League?
Ten answers:
jaymachp
2006-04-21 10:32:26 UTC
murry park will produce a rangers european cup winning team.
Jim
2006-04-21 07:09:58 UTC
I can't see any team in Scottish football winnig the Champions League. However, Celtic did win the old European Cup in 1967 when they beat Inter Milan 2-1 in Lisbon, thus becoming the first British club to win the European Cup.
Joc
2006-04-21 02:45:27 UTC
In answer to the person above me "Get Stuffed".

Rangers did very well this season in the Champions League. They wont be in it next season but I am sure that Hearts or Celtic will do brilliantly although I would personally back Hearts to do it.
donniedarkside
2006-04-21 09:45:37 UTC
i think its possible celtic and rangers have both had luck run against them at times and have the potential to win anything
gwinith1
2006-04-21 03:27:55 UTC
of course give it a couple of years with the glasgow rangers with the new manager comming in.GO ON THE GERS GET INTO THEM
Wortho
2006-04-21 02:38:36 UTC
Oh well... there are Livingstone, Hearts, Queens Park...

so answer is: sure ! Some day ;P
adalekstazchuck
2006-04-21 05:34:16 UTC
I don't no, maybe in '03 Celtic was in da finals except lost ......
2006-04-21 02:41:01 UTC
No, because they're too tight to buy a decent forward...
lennon18
2006-04-27 02:31:01 UTC
yes celtic soon
mclean