Question:
Who should Rangers buy?
The Man
2006-05-11 11:48:50 UTC
Who should Rangers buy?
Ten answers:
2006-05-12 16:40:25 UTC
mr blobby to go with the other numpties there
b14cky
2006-05-11 22:44:53 UTC
A bit controversial but...

replace Barry Ferguson.

If Rangers want to do anything in Europe this year they have to get somebody decent in the central mid position. I know he's a Rangers boy and everything but he simply isn't good enough.

I don't understand why he is picked for Scotland all the time when his inclusion means that the likes of Jamie Smith or Paul Hartley, who might actually play the ball FORWARD, are left at home.

I know he's idolised but he's a rotten core.
cbland15
2006-05-11 20:08:59 UTC
Build a team around Boyd. He's a consistent striker.

Robert Green in goal. Adam Drury left back. Jason Jarrett midfield. Leon McKenzie striker. Norwich need the transfer fees!

Saw two Rangers games this season and they need a lot of new players.
Johnny12
2006-05-11 18:51:16 UTC
Roy Keane
James C
2006-05-12 01:58:07 UTC
Defender, Andy Webster and Winger, Laurent Robert... both are for sale and willing to sign.
Ges
2006-05-11 18:49:55 UTC
Thierry Henry - He's availible and all teams need a top striker.
sandywhistleflip
2006-05-11 22:25:28 UTC
SOMEONE DECENT WHO DOESNT HAVE YOU SHOUTING

DONT GIVE THE BALL TO HIM

IM GLAD SCARYAKOS IS GOING - HE WAS A SCARY DUDE

LET HOPE THE NEW MAN CAN GET US BACK ON TRACK

ALTHOUGH IF I REMEMBER RIGHTLY WHEN GOOD OLD DICK AND ECK CAME IN WE DID HAVE A CUP WINNING SEASON!!!!
dlw97@btinternet.com
2006-05-11 19:56:48 UTC
Stick with the youngsters.
2006-05-11 19:50:23 UTC
they need to buy a whole new team because the team they have now is dire!
2006-05-11 20:22:18 UTC
roy k